Wishing all of our Ego Coquo family a wonderful holiday season! It was a big year for us. We're looking forward to celebrating the two year anniversary of our I Cook Therefore I am collection this February and have some exciting new collections to drop. Until then, here's our guide to help you celebrate and enjoy the season through food and gatherings with the people you love.
- The holidays are a great time to entertain. When the moment presents itself for an impromptu gathering or celebration you may find yourself stressed. Chef Seis can help you with that. Read his Tips for Last Minute Holiday Hosting
- Reflect on the importance of holiday gatherings and meal time and what it means for you and your loved ones by reading Setting the Table with Family Traditions
- Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken. Follow Chef Seis's step-by-step lesson on how to cook the perfect crispy pan roasted chicken. It's the dish that will have your friends and family asking for more.
- Cranberry Upside Down Cake is sweet ending to any dinner or party
- In addition to our Chef Gift Guide | Foodie Gift Guide we recommend giving the sterling silver I Cook Therefore I am Rooster pendant. Easily worn on a bracelet or necklace the Rooster Pendant is an elegant and unique gift for chefs and foodies.